Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

324/365


324/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
324/365. 20 November 2010

Impossible - Shontelle

Managed to stay awake long enough to write this, but then again it's not that difficult considering I'm all a buzz with excitement because my team Spurs just broke a 17 year hoodoo and beat their north London rivals Arsenal!

Went out tonight, with camera in tow. Was ready to take some party shots, when I turned my camera on and... there on the screen were the 2 words photographers hate to see - No Card!

How in the world I forgot to put the card in is beyond me. I've been carrying the camera religiously for the past 323 days, and today I forget to put the card in.

So I get back home without a shot to show for the day. I turn to my go to shot and take a night shot of the rooftop next door from my balcony. And in my joy, I also added the Spurs logo. So shout it from the rooftops people "C'mon you Spurs!" More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment