Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

310/365


310/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
310/365. 6 November 2010

King of the Bongo - Robbie Williams

55 days to go... it's getting closer. Went for a walk around South Melbourne markets when I came across our friendly neighbourhood buskers. I think you might have seen them a few times on My 365. Anyway I had my 28-300mm lens, so I thought I'd go in close today.

Haven't used this lens in a while, and although it seems like a really good zoom range, I've got to admit, the Sigma 28-300mm lens really takes a long time to focus. So I had to do most of today's shots like this, on manual focus. I knew there was a reason I didn't use the lens as much.

Post processing-wise, I used 5 exposures from a single shot for HDR. And here's the result. More tomorrow.

PS. I know that's not a bongo he's playing, it's a triangle... hahaha, ok it's a Djembe, a really small one.

No comments:

Post a Comment