Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

322/365


322/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
322/365. 18 November 2010

Hot Chili - Steve Miller Band

It was a funny day... Too sore from last night to do anything, but I did manage to reconnect with a long lost friend. I never thought I'd hear from her again, but I'm glad that if the only thing My 365 blog and Flickr posting was to get me in touch with her, it is/was so worth it.

Back to the shot, took this just after my sister pounded 2 parts dried shrimp paste (roasted) with one part lemon or lime Juice, a dash of sugar, salt and a whole lot of hot chillies. Its a whole lot of yum and pain, if you know what I mean.

Took this from a few angles and finally settled on this. HDR for texture of the mortar and pestle and the sink top. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment