Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

304/365


304/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
04/365. 31 October 2010

Mack The Knife - Bobby Darin

Lazy lazy lazy Sunday today... nice! The weather was crappy to say the least, which made it perfect for a lazy Sunday.

Anyway while doing a little clean up, I found this old shark tooth which I got from Japan years ago. Figured it was a good enough subject to shoot for today, so here you go.

A simple one light shot and HDR. I was thinking about the day I got the tooth. It was in Osaka and I was there for my good friend's wedding. I remember going to a shop near Universal Studios and getting this tooth as a souvenir. I could have got a lucky waving cat, a little geisha model, even some Sake paraphernalia (I did get that one), but I chose a shark's tooth... my purchase decisions sometimes really baffle me.

Just an aside, the more times I look at this picture, the more I see the Van Halen logo. More Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment