Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

306/365


306/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
306/365. 2 November 2010

You Can Leave Your Hat On - Joe Cocker

OK. OK. OK. I can't say I told you so, because what I predicted never eventuated. So what do I know about horse racing?

Didn't make it to the Melbourne Cup this year, but I did have a nice Melbourne Cup lunch with a bunch of friends.

On to the most important part... did I win? Well I did a placing on one of my bets and that partially made up for what I spent on betting. So I'm smiling a bit.

On to today's shot. Got back after the races and was mildly soaked, So I dropped my clothes were I stood, dumped my betting slips on the clothes, took the shot and HDR'd it. Something about losing the shirt off my back comes to mind here. More Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment