Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

365/365


365/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
365/365. 31 December 2010

That's it! i'm done! Last day of the 365! Phew! I really can't believe that I did it!

First of all the thanks....

A big thank you to everyone that's come by, said hello, commented, browsed by mistake, whatever, you've made this experience the all that more special. All 27,000+ of you!

Thanks also goes out to Guy Gowan for the most remarkable photoshop methods (I know he's not a big fan of HDR, but he's non-destructive technique is masterful); Dustin Diaz, he's 365 was the inspiration for starting and all those groups and blogs that's added to my education.

A big thank you to Sony. Although you don't sponsor me, or give me free stuff, or even a discount, I still think your cameras are da bomb! And thanks for buying minolta, because those lenses are sublime.

A big thanks also goes to everyone that's appeared on my 365. Friends, family, colleagues, strangers. Thanks a million. You know who you are.

On to today's shot. I took this about a few weeks ago, in anticipation of the end. (doesn't mean I didn't shoot today, because I did). I figured that the final shot should be a self portrait, considering I've tried my very best o stay away from the front of the camera. HDR now is a matter of habit, although I did cut i back so much that I don't now how much HDR is even present (just something about HDR and skin texture that can be a touch unflattering). And in Black and White, because although I love the tones, I'm really not very confident in seeing things in monochrome.

Well that's it my friends. I want to thank everyone again, and for the final time... NO more tomorrow... maybe. I'm still undecided.

No comments:

Post a Comment