Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

005


005, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
DAY 005. 5/1/11

My Favourite Things - Rodgers & Hammerstein

OK so they're not exactly roses... come to think of it I don't really know what they are. Not much of a flower person you see. I know the difference between a Sunflower and a tulip or lavender and hibiscus, but specific flowers like this... I plead ignorance.

I have 10 minutes to do this post today. Got to watch Australia play Saudi Arabia on tv soon.

On to today's shot. For the longest time I've been coming back to Western Australia for the end of year holidays, I have not seen it rain. And I wouldn't expect it to, considering it's in the middle of summer. However, it rained today, so I went into the garden to try and do some droplet snaps. Then I realised my good macro lens was still in Melbourne, so here's what I came up with.

I set this on a tripod, and just took multiple shots. Got a few nice droplets on flowers, but I really like this one. It just says fresh to me somehow. More tomorrow and C'mon Aussie!

No comments:

Post a Comment