Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

010


010, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
DAY 010. 10/1/11

Goodbye - Everlast

Was a bit slack today... the kind of thing that's bound to happen on the last few days of the holidays. Anyway, I did manage to haul myself to a game of indoor tonight. This Monday night game has been going on for as long as I can remember... and I can remember playing here at least 15 years ago. The majority of players change and seem to get younger, (or maybe it's just that we're getting older) as more and more students pit their skills against the old veterans. All in good fun though.

Today's shot is of one of these veterans Trevor moving gracefully between 2 guys half his age. Ahh I'm going to miss this... till next year then.

Apologies for the somewhat blurriness of the shot, but this was shot at speed without a flash. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment