Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

001


001, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
DAY 001. 1/1/11

So I decided to keep this going. And now that I've decided to continue, I feel much relieved that I made the decision.

Anyway... Today, New Year's Day was spent at a beach picnic. What a great way to spend the start of the year.

Funny thing is I have at least 5 shots that I could have posted today, so I guess when it rains it pours. It also means that I have enough material to last me all week. But like I said, I'll still shoot everyday, even if the shot doesn't appear.

Here's the shot of the beach at Woodman's Point at sunset. I have real fond memories of this place, so it was nice to come back here again after almost a 15 year absence.

More tomorrow (actually feels good to say this again).

No comments:

Post a Comment