Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

012


012, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
DAY 012. 12/1/11

Smalltown - John Mellencamp

You know how usually tilt shift makes things look like they are in a miniature world, well I wondered what would happen if applied the same principles to a miniature world. Result... still looks miniature (duh).

Took this at a miniature railroad display at the local mall. It was nice to see all these old men setting this very extensive railway system with no less than 20 different trains going through towns, stations, mountain passes and a whole lot more. might feature more at a later stage.

Also trains are very close to my heart, because my grandfather was a train driver and I've grown up all my life next to train tracks... funny that. More tomorrow.

2 comments: