Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

364/365


364/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
364/365. 30 December 2010

In The Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett

Been thinking a lot about what to do after I finish this 365. And am still undecided. I guess it's a wait and see on January 1 2011.

1/1/11 even that has a good ring to be starting something. I've been scouring the Project 365 groups and there seems to be many who have stepped down to a more reasonable Project 52 (one a week). I'm leaning to that, but you know what, I still like the discipline of shooting everyday with a purpose. But just as soon as i think of keeping on, I remember all those nights that I've had to find something to shoot at the 11th hour... not so fun then.

On to today's shot. Tried to take it at the right moment, but ever the need to take a few shots, I just pulled out the battery. The background is a collection of DVDs I've "acquired" over the years. HDR was meant to bring out the wood grain, but the bokeh kind of muted that.

Whatever the decision I make, as soon as I know, you will know. Last one tomorrow... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment