Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

358/365


358/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
358/365. 24 December 2010

Christmas Star Light - John Williams

Exactly a year ago today, I decided I was going to do My 365. I took a shot similar to this and thought about whether a year later I'd actually use a shot like this for the collection. Actually I also thought that I would never have made it to this stage, but that's a different story altogether.

Well, here we are a year later, and here is the shot I wanted... talk about pre-planning your shoot. Well the only thing different this time is HDR, which I learnt about 6 months ago.

Enough reminiscing... I'd really like to wish one and all a Merry Christmas, and I hope you have lots of happy snaps from your time with family and friends. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment