Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

298/365


298/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
298/365. 25 October 2010

Back for Good - Take That (yes it's a Take That song)

This is a "keep cup", basically a reusable disposable coffee cup (if that makes sense). It's a great thing. It looks cool and it ticks many of the environmental checkboxes, and I've been wanting to use it as a gift with purchase or corporate gift for some while now... only thing is my sister beat me to it.

On to today's shot. Simple really, just used a flash, handheld as fill light and put the keep cup on my little light box lamp (should really take a picture of it some day). I also HDR'd it to try and bring out the different aspects of the cup like the preference band around the cup and the lid. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment