Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

274/365


274/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
274/365. 1 October 2010

Lady Marmalade - Labelle

You know what, as of a year or so ago, I would never have considered myself as a coffee drinker. However, since the office put in a coffee machine, I seem to be drinking about 2-3 cups a day. Mind you, I don't really drink coffee on weekends, so am I a coffee addict?

If I am a coffee drinker, I must not be a very discerning one. Most coffee drinkers at work consider the coffee from the machine below par, I however actually like the coffee that comes from those mechanised vending machine spouts. Mochachino is my favourite at the moment.

Anyway, today's shot is of that really nice brew (damn, I thought I could have gotten away with not saying the word brew!) HDR'd of course. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment