Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

294/365


294/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
294/365. 21 October 2010

Little Cream Soda - The White Stripes

I had the whole day with a camera today. At the beach for a picnic lunch, at a gym for a shoot, in the city for dinner. And all I have to show for it is this image. It's not that I don't like this, it's just that I thought I'd have more of a hard choice in deciding what to post for today.

Anyway, on to today's shot. This is at the beach, with a little picnic with the people I work with. It was just too beautiful a day to spend indoors. Had chinese takeaway and a bottle of cream soda. It has been a while since I had one, and I must admit it's been too long between drinks. I HDR'd this to bring out the wood and glass, and the plastic bag. I love what HDR does to textures. More Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment