Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

212/365


212/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
212/365. 31 July 2010

One Love - Bob Marley

Found this shot after losing it for a week. I did my usual backups and then erased my CF card from the camera. Problem was, I was doing my backup and processing at some ungodly hour of the morning, and in my half sleep - half awake state, I put the files in the wrong place.

I was going through my backups just a few nights ago for some HDR processing and viola, I found it.

Took this shot during Melbourne Open House 2010, this was taken at St Paul's Cathedral. It was probably one of my last shots in the cathedral, I was walking to the Alters towards the side of the place when I saw this Sikh guy with a really majestic blue turban. I thought the blue was really nice amidst the sea of red, brown and gold hues of the Cathedral. I also like the idea of a Sikh man in a christian church and he was showing all the respect that should be accorded to the place.

Wish I had my tripod with me though. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment