Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

189/365


189/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
189/365. 8 July 2010

Blue Bayou - Roy Orbison

Meet my bottle of Guerlain Homme. Don't know if you've had the chance to tantlise your olfactory senses with its aroma, but I think that mix of musk, wood and a dash of citrus is really exciting.

At work, where we are pro frangrance-free (and for good reason, I might add), I feel a bit guilty using it, so I don't. But that could just be the catholic in me talking.

Sufficed to say, I think it's a really nice package. The colour is bordering on aquamarine; the bottle, with it's chiselled sides is strong, yet softened with the use of frosted glass; and the packaging design is understated yet bold... ah the French, their football team maybe a joke, but man, can they do cosmetics and perfume.

OK I'm rambling. Maybe it's the smell, maybe it's the song. Anyway, I was stuck for a shot today, so the bottle seemed like a good enough subject. Till tomorrow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment