Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

190/365


190/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
190/365. 9 July 2010

Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and... - Spinal Tap

Meet my stomp box. It's an amp emulator and as it says on the label it emulates a 1965 Deluxe Reverb. Never having ever tried an original 65 Deluxe Reverb, I'm not sure if it is an exact match. I have played an original Blackface Twin Reverb, and that has to be my favourite amp. So how does this compare? It doesn't.

It's not warm. No surprise, there are no valves in it, but it does sound good for what I payed for it. There was a time when my stomp box collection was 2 tiers high and 7 wide, now I just like to push the amp.

OK enough guitar talk, today's shot was done with my homemade snoot (a black stubby holder with the bottom cut out). Works well for me.

1 comment:

  1. A Stubby holder is an excellence of superior eminence and power which can be used by your probable customers for an extensive time, increasing your advertising prospective.

    ReplyDelete