Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

107/365


107/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
107/365. 17 April 2010

Spent my first night in my room last night. It felt good. however, the room is far from finished, still lots of boxes to sort out and it seems like it's never going to end. Anyway, went for a photo walk around the city today with my friend James. Got lots of great shots and even found a really cool Brazilian restaurant called Bisq as well. Go check it out if you're ever on Flinders Lane in Melbourne.

Today's shot is just one of the many I took tonight, and I'll post them at a later stage. This is of the ferris wheel that made it. Unlike the giant failure called the Great Southern Wheel. In the background you can see the lights of the MCG. I know it's the obligatory ferris wheel shot it, but I really like. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment