Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

105/365


105/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
105/365. 15 April 2010

He's finally made it!

Meet Eugene, or The Euge, Chi-Chi, and most recently Cinnamon. Just some of the many colourful names he's known as. I say finally made it because the poor guy has been bumped off My 365 twice before, and both times by Fiona (You've met her 3 times before on Day 29, Day 91 and Day 99). These are just some of the people I work with at Ego Pharmaceuticals.

Back to The Euge. He's our Artwork Coordinator and a great guy to work with and call a friend. He's one of the brave souls that also did the World's Greatest Shave (on Day 85). So if he looks familiar, then that's where you probably saw him before.

Today's shot was taken with the aid of a cardboard standee that when looked from the top and bottom make for an interesting way to section a picture. Anyway, it was all fun and I couldn't decide which picture to use, so I figured I'd use both. That's it for today. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment