Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

095/365


095/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
095/365. 5 April 2010

It's been a really busy weekend, and today was probably the hardest of all the days. I'm posting this a day or 2 late because as I write this, I'm still not sure if I can get any internet access. And when I can get access is still questionable. Anyway I'll keep endeavouring to update my 365 and if I can "borrow" some wireless from someone here, then so much the better.

OK back to today's shot. This was taken I think just under 24 hours before my usual 365 deadline, so I reckon it still falls under the "shot of the day" rule. If not, then please understand that this week and a bit will probably be a little difficult. It's a shot of some memorial from my old balcony (I know I said I'd stop posting from thee old balcony, but, with a moon like that, who can resist). Till tomorrow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment