Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

104/365


104/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
104/365. 14 April 2010

These past few weeks, I've been sleeping on the floor, and my whole back is now really hurting from the neck down to my lower back… so today, I've pulled out the futon and am comfortably resting on my front as I write this. (Why i did not do this sooner is another story altogether). Anyway all this sob story is about my choice of shot for today. And I will get there soon.

Over the past few months, I've come to realise that the number of shots I take daily on any subject usually comes up to 17. It's not like I plan it or anything, it just works out that way - 17.

Today however I got this shot in 5. And I'm glad because the very second I decided to end the shot, the lights in the stadium were turned off. That and the fact that my back hurts as hell every time I lean over to look through the viewfinder are to be blamed.

Back to the shot. This is set on 28mm at F12 for 30 seconds and is a shot of some stadium across the road. Look closely, you can make out the name of the stadium. Hope you like it. Till tomorrow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment