Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

054/365


054/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
054/365. 23 February 2010

Anyone remember the game? I used to kill it! That and Medal of Honor, Rainbow Six, and let's not forget Mortal Kombat... call me Liu Kang!

OK enough game talk, back to the shot. I wanted to take the beautiful sky, minutes after sunset. And there was a good breeze blowing so the clouds were on the move as well. I only wished they'd move a bit more, but nevermind, I stil got the effect I was looking for.

And of course, there's the "castle", all that was, was some building, that with a bit of framing was made to look like it was perched on a mountain top, or on the edge of the cliff. Oh, did I mention that this shot was taken from my balcony. I really don't have that many balcony shots left, at least not from this balcony.

Now I wonder were my copy of Wolfenstein is? More tomorrow from the Welly.

No comments:

Post a Comment