Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

035/365


035/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
035/365. 4 February 2010

Tonight's rain put a bit of a dampener on our attempt to capture Melbourne at night. I met up with an old friend and former classmate - James tonight. We were all ready to climb the various peaks of several rooftop bars to get shots of the city, but alas the weather did not permit. That and the fact that I wasn't really too keen on pushing the pain barrier by scaling anything more than a few floors meant that our shots were limited to only a few locations. See here for another shot.

This was actually taken along the legendary Flinders Street in Melbourne from the comfort and dryness of my car. It's funny, but I never realised how good a tripod, a dashboard makes. All I had to do was let it open out for about 4-5 seconds and let the passing cars and trams do the work. And yes that's the great Flinders Street Station on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment