Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

043/365


043/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
043/365. 12 February 2010

Ahh the wonders of painting with light. I'm starting to realise that when pressed for a shot for My 365, painting with light becomes my go to shot. It's relatively easy to set up and it's really fun to see the outcome.

Today's shot is done with an LED keychain light. I setup a plastic champagne bucket on a cardboard box. I set the camera to 10 second timer and then started spinning the LED light from inside the bucket slowly spinning it and raising the light up. I actually saw a similar shot in a photography magazine where they spun a torch around a glass bottle, it looked good, but honestly I think mine looks better.

OK enough for today, tomorrow I should have some shots from a Chinese New Year festival, hopefully they'll be something fun there to shoot. Besos.

No comments:

Post a Comment