Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

261/365


261/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
261/365. 18 September 2010

That's Me - Genesis

Have to come clean. I repeated a shot yesterday, what's worse I even repeated the line that went with the shot. It was bothering me the whole day after I posted. Something inside kept telling me that I had used the line before, and probably used the shot of the watch before. And so I went back through my 365 and found it. Right on my birthday, I took a shot of my watch, on a black background and paired it with the same line. So there you go I've said it... feels better, but still feeling guilty (that's the probably the catholic in me). It was a completely different treatment though, so hopefully that's a saving grace.

OK on to today's shot. That's me taking a shot of myself through the side mirrors of the car. I wasn't driving... just to be clear. Got the nice bokeh and couldn't resist HDRing it. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment