Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

260/365


260/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
260/365. 17 September 2010

A Hazy Shade of Winter - Paul Simon (I like the Bangles version too)

105 days to go. When I do get to the 100 days to go milestone, I think I'll have to do something special. However, I was thinking of doing something special for the halfway mark, but that came and went even before I realised it.

Last week at about this time, I was trying to get to 10,000 views on Flickr. It took the better part of 9 months for me to get to that mark. Jump 5 days from that and I've already passed 11,000. When it rains it pours.

On to today's shot. That's my trusty watch given to me by my most favourite Aunt in the whole world, Aunty Carol. Simple flash set up and HDR'd. Look closely and you can even see my thumb print on the glass... damn you HDR! More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment