Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

024/365


024/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
024/365. 24 January 2010

Today I shot a shot glass... OK it's not a shot glass, it's one of those IKEA glasses, but I couldn't resist. It's the weekend before Australia Day, and I've got the Monday off. How sweet is that?

Today's shot was taken with the aid of a clear plastic champagne bucket, a brand new pillowcase from Spotlight which I got today and a torchlight for the bottom lighting. I did try my off camera flash, but no matter how much I reduced it's power, it tended to be too over-powering. So it was back to longer exposure times. The lights from the back are from the buildings 2 blocks across.

Will try something different tomorrow with James when we go to Baranows, but it'll be a late post.

No comments:

Post a Comment