Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Week8 52

Week8 52 23-31 December

Happy New Year. So ends another year of shooting a shot a week and yes I'll be doing another year... my 9th year.

When I began this, I didn't think it would go on for this long, and I really didn't think it would be this all consuming monster that would cost my many thousands and much of my waking life. Still, wouldn't really have it any other way now.

Enough nostalgia, I'll save the soppy bits for when I go into a decade of doing this. For now, I'd like to thank Dustin Diaz for the initial spark of inspiration and my family and friends that have made this so much fun.

This final photo of the year is of Genie Bouchard in her first tournament of the tennis year, but the last of the calendar year... all the way in sunny and hot Perth, Western Australia.

More in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment