Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Week 09


Week 09 - 26 February - 4 March

Well one of my bucket list shots is to do a concert shoot. And not just any concert, but a big arena/stadium venue kind of concert... sadly, most venues stop you from even using a phone to take a photo.

Why? I don't know. I mean it's not like anyone's going to make any money from the images; and even if you shoot a video and post it on youtube, other than further promoting the artiste, there isn't much benefit to the person who shot the video. And I don't think that I'm alone in thinking like this.


Anyway, this weeks shot is of the Foo Fighters, namely Dave. Got a new little canon point and shoot with an 18x zoom. I like it. Still would much rather be standing with my 80-200mm rather than sneaking my little Canon point and shoot. More next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment