Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

338

338 by DarrenNunis
338, a photo by DarrenNunis on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
338 - 3/12/13

It's getting to that time of the year where I start asking myself if I'll do this 365 for another year. Which will take me into year 5. I've missed a total of 6 posts in that time... 6 out of over 1400+ days isn't bad. I've been through 3 cameras from entry model to a full frame, I've worked with studio lights, flashes and ambient, and I've come to realise that for me, post production is just as satisfying as shooting.

So the question of whether to continue will linger for another 27 days, and I'll decide on New Year's Day.

So here's another composite picture of a car I shot yesterday and of a towelled Elizabeth from the workshop... It's funny how a little bit of design and coloured vinyl really made the car look much better, and Elizabeth clad in simple white towels cannot dampen her beauty. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment