Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

366

366 by DarrenNunis
366, a photo by DarrenNunis on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
366 - 31/12/12

That's it for the year, and I can't believe it's been 3 years now. I'll probably keep doing this for another year, because I love it, but maybe not as regimented as I've been for the past 1,096 days. Meaning I'll let myself get some off days in the coming year.

Again, without the inspiration of Dustin Diaz and many of my Flickr friends and my photography junky buddies, these 3 years would not have been possible.

Also thanks to Sony for making a kickass camera, the Alpha 99, you took your time, but it was worth it... now can I get free stuff?

But most of all thinks to everyone that's come through and looked at my photos each day. I hope you'd enjoyed it as much as I have posting them.

On to the last photo of the year. I've really been waiting to try this out for a few months now. I set the camera to 1 sec and fired the flash followed by a bit of camera shake, just to get those lights going all over the place. I really happy how this one turned out. More tomorrow. And Happy New Year!

Strobist info: HVL F60AM at 1/2 power with a diffuser from about 4 feet away from the congas camera left bouncing off the back wall another 4 feet away. The rest is all thanks to camera shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment