Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

072/365


072/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
072/365. 13 March 2010

Went to a musical instruments warehouse sale today. It was really busy and lots of great deals were to be had. I was tempted at the guitar section several times. Tempted once at the drum section, another 2 times at the bass section, 4 or 5 times at the amp section... you understand. Anyway, I came away a couple of hundred poorer with the purchase of a new guitar pedal (like I really need another), cables, strings, fingerpicks and a bag full of these - guitar picks.

Well I figure after the week I've had, a little present for me was in order. Anyway there's another day to go for the sale, and if I do pop in and find that guitar I was eyeing... who knows.

Anyway, today's shot is of the bag of picks arranged in a circle. Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment