Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

168/365


168/365, originally uploaded by DarrenNunis.
168/365. 17 June 2010

I know it's another balcony shot, but I did want to try HDR. Anyway this is my first foray into HDR using 3 shots with exposures, each 1/2 stop apart. Not quite what I expected, but the result was pleasing nevertheless. Will try and work a few more of these HDRs into MY 365.

Anyway, today's shot is of a rooftop on the building in front of us and of Albert Park in the middle and Kingsway/ Queens Road in the back. The curious thing about the rooftop is this little hut like structure. I've yet to see anyone ever there, but it's still intriguing that they would build it there. Oh and apart from a couple of chairs, I really can't see anything else in the little hut.

That's it for me tonight. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment